This page is for the media, booksellers, or anyone looking for information about me. Feel free to browse and print what you need!
Would you like to schedule a print, radio, or television interview with me? Interested in a review copy of one of my books? Looking to book an appearance – either in-person or via skype? For all of the above, please email me at email@example.com.
Rob E. Boley Bio
Rob E. Boley likes to make blank pages darker. He lives with his wife and his daughter in Dayton, Ohio. By day, he manages and analyzes big data. Yet each morning before sunrise, he rises to strike terror into the hearts of the unfortunate characters dwelling in his novels, stories, and poems. His fiction has been seen lurking in places such as A cappella Zoo, Pseudopod, Clackamas Literary Review, and Best New Werewolf Tales. His poetry has been known to prowl in publications such as Wild Goose Poetry Review, California Quarterly, Horror Writers’ Association Poetry Showcase, and Undead: A Poetry Anthology of Ghosts and Ghouls. He co-founded Howling Unicorn Press with his wife, author Megan Hart, to conjure tales that thrill, chill, and fulfill. You can learn more about this weird figure of the dark by visiting his website at www.robboley.com.
Author Photos –
(click each photo for high-res image)
Please credit photographer Whitney Hart:
Please credit photographer Leighanna Hornick:
In the Media:
- Howling Unicorn Press to Debut Ouija Inspired Anthology on Friday the 13th! – Waylon Jordan from iHorror.com interviews Megan Hart and me about our new imprint, Howling Unicorn Press, and our debut anthology.
- WSU Alumni Team Up to Create a Dark Fantasy Coloring Book – In April 2016, the Wright State University Guardian profiled That Naughty Pipe: A Scary Tale of the Pied Piper & Gremlins coloring book authored by me and illustrated by Amy Kollar Anderson.
- Zombie Reads You Don’t Want to Miss – Horror magazine Zombies! featured a quick write-up of That Risen Snow in October 2015.
- A Conversation with Scary Tales Author Rob E. Boley – Premier horror website iHorror.com interviewed me about my writing, influences, and everything in between.
- Snow White for Generation Z – The Dayton City Paper reviewed The Scary Tales series and interviewed me in May 2015.
- Rob E. Boley’s Scary Tales Put a Horror Spin on an Age Old Tale – Waylon Jordan from iHorror.com wrote a fantastic review of the first four books of The Scary Tales series.
- Snow White and Zombies: WSU alum puts twist on classic tale – The Guardian, the newspaper at my alma mater Wright State University, profiled me and my books in October 2014.
- Greenon Grad Publishes Debut Horror Fantasy Novel – My hometown newspaper ran a nice article on That Risen Snow in June 2014.
- Local Writers Honored in Annual Story Contest – A Dayton Daily News article from May 2012 announced me as the Best in Show winner of the Dayton Daily News Antioch Writers’ Workshop Short Story Contest.
- Best in Show in the Dayton Daily News/Antioch Writers’ Workshop Short Story Contest (2012)
- Best in Show in the Sinclair Community College Creative Writing Contest (2013)
- Editor’s Award for AMOK! Short Sharp Shocks Vol I Anthology, April Moon Books (2014)
- Wattys 2014 – HQ Love Award courtesy of Wattpad for That Risen Snow (2014)
Social Media Links:
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/robboley
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RobBoleyAuthor
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/robboleyauthor/
That Risen Snow Official Book Trailer: