- In September 2020, my next novella – THE BODY WILL FOLLOW – will be released from my new publisher, Silver Shamrock Publishing! More details coming soon!
- In 2020, my next novel – FORT – will be released from my new publisher, Bloodshot Books! More details coming soon!
- The Scary Tales series is currently on hiatus. I have recently reacquired the rights to the series from my former publisher and will begin re-releasing the original books plus the final books in the very near future. Please subscribe to my newsletter for updates!
- I have a story called Her Place, in the latest issue of Enchanted Conversation. This twisted take on Rapunzel is available to read for free online.
- My first short story collection, BETTER ALIVE THAN DEAD: 13 Tales of Monster Horror, is now available!
- Howling Unicorn Press’s debut anthology, INTERSECTIONS: SIX TALES OF OUIJA HORROR, is available once again, now exclusively on Amazon!
“A deliciously dark companion to the Grimm’s fairy tale, That Risen Snow banishes happily ever after from the start. Walt Disney by way of The Walking Dead.“
—Jerry Gordon, editor of Dark Faith and Streets of Shadows
“Clearly, Rob E. Boley is a writer to watch . . . and his Scary Tales Books should be required reading for lovers of fantasy and horror.“
—Lawrence C. Connolly, author of the Veins Cycle Books – Vein, Vipers, and Vortex
“His world is a fully realized landscape with a rich history, language, class system, and religion all its own, and while the story centers around Snow and the hellish army of zombies she creates in her wake, there is so much more to discover within the covers of these books.”
—Waylon Jordon, iHorror.com
“Boley has a knack for dark comedy and witty prose, and he blends it with a nearly-hardboiled voice uncharacteristic of dark fantasy fiction.”
—Brady Allen, author of Back Roads & Frontal Lobes
“This is a Snow White you ain’t gonna find in the middle school library… Get it, read it, and try to keep the screaming down.”
—Les Edgerton, author of Hooked, Just Like That, and The Bitch
“…it is no small achievement that Boley manages to make the story darkly amusing, breathtakingly horrific and insanely enjoyable with such a skilled economy of word.”
—Neil Baker, owner and editor of April Moon Books
“Rob E. Boley strikes the perfect balance of depth, drama, and dark humor to keep readers devouring the pages and leave them hungering for more.”
—Linda Gerber, author of the Death By Bikini Mysteries