- Book 9 of The Scary Tales, THAT DREADFUL TOWER: A Scary Tale of Rapunzel & the Monster’s Bride, is now available! Please subscribe to my newsletter for updates on The Scary Tales series!
- My novella – Mr. Shady – is now available in paperback and ebook!
- My short story – “A Cure For Living” – was included in That Which Cannot Be Undone: An Ohio Horror Anthology, now available in print and ebook.
- My short story – “The Assembly of Graves” – is now available online courtesy of the amazing team at Diabolical Plots.
- My novel – Fort – is available in ebook and paperback from Bloodshot Books!
- Check out my recommendations on shepherd.com of the best zombie books for readers who are sick of zombies!
PRAISE FOR THE SCARY TALES:
“A deliciously dark companion to the Grimm’s fairy tale, That Risen Snow banishes happily ever after from the start. Walt Disney by way of The Walking Dead.“ — Jerry Gordon, editor of Dark Faith and Streets of Shadows
“Boley didn’t do a single thing in his series halfway. His world is a fully realized landscape with a rich history, language, class system, and religion all its own, and while the story centers around Snow and the hellish army of zombies she creates in her wake, there is so much more to discover within the covers of these books . . . One of my favorite facets of Scary Tales is that unlike its fairy tale predecessors, not a single one of the characters can be characterized as completely good or bad. They are flawed and their flaws make them all the more relatable to the reader.“ — Waylon Jordon, iHorror.com
PRAISE FOR THE BODY WILL FOLLOW:
“A spectral smorgasbord, THE BODY WILL FOLLOW is a vivid journey of debauchery, death, and, ultimately, of forgiveness. With sharp unflinching prose, Boley establishes himself as an author of note.” — Lee Murray, award-winning author of INTO THE ASHES
“THE BODY WILL FOLLOW offers an energetic, fresh tale of demonic possession and the redemption that follows.” — Craig DiLouie, author of THE CHILDREN OF RED PEAK
“THE BODY WILL FOLLOW is a different kind of ghost story, at turns disturbing and sardonic, but always wicked fun. Buckle up, because this one slams the pedal through the floor and rips the asphalt to shreds behind it.” — Brad C. Hodson, author of DARLING
“With THE BODY WILL FOLLOW Boley has crafted a refreshingly unique tale of possession, redemption, and no small amount of bondage in a novella that is as hilarious as it is unnerving.” — Waylon Jordan, iHorror.com